Thursday, August 28, 2008

What Would I Have Changed?

By Cold Chewy
Have you ever been asked that question? What would you have changed? Maybe you were in a job interview. How are you suppose to answer that? Do you want the truth, future employer? What is the right answer. Honestly, I ask? What exactly are you looking for? Do you want a crystal ball reader? The last time I was asked this, I said in a nutshell, I really wish I wouldn't have put my foot in my mouth. Now, too honest? What gives? Provide me with some insight readers. Yes, you know I am looking for something, because I have yet another story to pass along. You are going to have to wait for this one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would guess what they're looking for is something along the lines of, "I wish I had focused more on sales," or, "I might have tried to learn a little about several departments, instead of gearing all my energy toward learning all about one." But who knows - maybe they hope to hear you say that college was a waste of time and you should have traveled more, or that you really want to be a ballerina. LOL