Thursday, August 21, 2008

An Open Letter

Dear Blogsphere inhabitants:

I hereby apologize for my terrible intelligent behavior in the past few years days. I realize now that my fears were just a symptom of my beautiful mind insecurities. I will try harder to ignore the reality relax about the factual so-called "dangers" on the internet.

From here on out, I freaking swear to allow my insane loving wife to write any stupid thing that crosses her empty mind with no rational objections at all out loud.

Further more, any and all personal details of my miserable life can be gossiped about discussed in great detail. No more commenting editing revising censoring shall take place. Feel free to contact the wife Angela J. Looney, SS#555-74-6789 at her email address or come on over - the house is never locked - 235 Mulberry Dr. for any of our "intimate" ha, ha details!

In closing, I'd like to quote finally some intelligent remarks Monty Python again? who can best express my repressed emotions:

Manager: I want to apologize, humbly, deeply, and sincerely about the fork.
Man : Oh please, it's only a tiny bit... I couldn't see it.
Manager: Ah you're good kind fine people, for saying that, but I can see it.., to me it's like a mountain, a vast bowl of pus.
Man: It's not as bad as that.
Manager: It gets me here. I can't give you any excuses for it - there are no excuses. I've been meaning to spend more time in the restaurant recently, but I haven't been too well...

AND NOW THE PUNCH-LINE
Man: Lucky we didn't say anything about the dirty knife.

No comments: