Monday, August 25, 2008

Political Window View

By Angie
Now that the Olympics are over what are we going to be talking about and watching every night? Looks like the democratic convention this week.
I know politics and families don't mix. So conservative family members, be forewarned!
Here's just a couple of things I would like to point out.
1. I have one house and one house only. It's not a big house, but it's home.
2. Hanky Panky. It's great until you get caught. It feels good so you do it. No one WANTS to get caught, but sometimes it just happens. Kinda like taking a dump when you are at someone else's house. You don't want to but it just needs to be released.
3. Politicians are PAID to talk about how great they are. The rest of us have to figure out ways to make ourselves sound not so self-serving when having a conversation with our friends/families/co-workers.
4. The last haircut I had, I paid $25 and that was with an eight dollar tip. What did Obama and McCain pay?
5. Does knowing the names of foreign countries make a person experienced to run the country as the president?

It will be interesting to watch, the DNC this week. I know I will because of my job. And when I get home, we'll be catching up on all the shows we missed because of the Olympics.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you get $17 haircuts?