Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Summer TV Fare

Here's some of the TV shows we're watching this summer:

John Adams - HBO
Hopkins - ABC
Arrested Development Season 1 (thanks Duncan!)
Six Feet Under Season 2 (possibly my favorite series of all time!)


And these are some of the "guy shows" that Tim watches when Angie falls asleep:

Ax Men (ended)
Ice Road Truckers
Reno 911
Tougher In Alaska
Extreme Alaska
The Universe
Modern Marvels
and coming this fall from the creators of
Ax Men, Ice Road Truckers and Deadliest Catch - Iditarod!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, but "Reno 911"?!? Come on, you two...bump that and put "Family Guy" in there someplace!!

Very nice blogspot, btw...

Pete

Jeff said...

Drive By Ice Road Truckers- a cooler version of DBT

Angie Looney said...

As you can tell, I must like to sleep. Or at least I think I enjoy sleeping. Perhaps, I am sleep deprived and want to get caught up on sleep.

Anonymous said...

There is no such thing as too much sleep.

And hey, I love Reno 911! And I'm totally addicted to Deadliest Catch.