Thursday, September 11, 2008

On the Lamb

By Smoke
Finally I have escaped. Freedom! Oh, the sweet smell of independence. Of course, I don't know what the crap I will live. I can't catch anything, my food is put before me twice a day. And drinking? I drink from the cup of my paw. From a big bowl. Where will I find water? But I am free. Now I will have to fight those other dozen male cats I hear every night. The ladies! I'll finally get to chase them. Unless those darn Toms chase me off. Never thought about that. And Little Meredith my muse is indoors. Hanging out with old lady and Lil. Maybe I should try to figure out a way to break in?
CAPTURED!!!!
CRIMINAL FELINE CAPTURED AND PUT BEHIND BARS. WITH THE HELP OF THE LOONEY CANINE SQUAD OF CAP'N KRUNCHY AND DETECTIVE BROWNIE SMOKE THE CAT IS BACK HOME IN THE SAFETY OF HIS MOM AND DAD AND BROTHER AND SISTER AND FELINE FOLKS. THE ENDURING ONE HOUR MUGGY AFTERNOON HUNT TURNED UGLY AT ONE POINT. TEETH GNASHING AND GROWLING, BLOOD WAS SOON GOING TO GUSH. KUDOS ALSO GOES OUT TO MEREDITH THE ENTICER. THANKS TO HER HARD EFFORTS, SMOKE WAS FLUSHED OUT OF THE UNDER BRUSH THAT WE CALL A FLOWER BED.

No comments: