Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What was your first job and how much money did you earn?

So I got a call mid-morning today. I wasn't sure why the daughter was calling me and I am at my new job so I really didn't want to disrupt what we were working on, but I answered my cell. The girl wanted to know my first job and how much I earned. Here's my first job that I can remember where I had to have a social security card and all that jazz. I worked at the cafeteria at Upper Iowa University. I believed I earned about $1.10 an hour. I would work at banquets waiting on tables, and clearing the tables. Guess it was ok. IT must have made an impression that I didn't want to get into that line of work.
Looney reader's share with us your story of first job and how much you earned.

Come on, what are you waiting for?
Angie

No comments: